Legal & Privacy
With respect to the collection of personal information via the Website and the use and disclosure of such personal information:
- We comply with applicable privacy and anti-spam legislation and manage and secure personal information in a manner consistent with such legislation.
- When you visit the Website, you will have the option of providing us with your personal information (which may include your name, email address, and postal code). You may also have the option of providing us with such personal information via email or other electronic messages between you and us.
- By providing us with your personal information, you agree that we may use your personal information in order to contact you and provide you with news and information about the Canadian shipbuilding industry, including events, opportunities, advocacy campaigns and related communications through newsletters, publications and other electronic communications. You are under no obligation to act on or respond to any messages that we send you.
- Please do not provide us with any (i) confidential information, or (ii) personal information of third parties.
- If you no longer wish us to contact you, you may unsubscribe using the link provided in our message(s) to you, or by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We do not sell or trade your personal information with other companies. From time-to-time we engage in joint-marketing with other reputable companies, but do not give such companies access to your personal information for their own purposes.
- We may transfer your personal information to third parties who provide services on our behalf. For example, we may use service providers to operate certain features of the Website, or to send email or other communications.
- The Website uses cookie technology to make your web browsing experience more personalized and more convenient. A cookie is a small file that enables us to store any information about your activities on our Website. If you do decide to disable our cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of certain features available on the Website.
- We also log visits to the Website. Our logs include data about visitors’ operating systems, web browser types and information about how users entered our site (e.g., search terms and links) and what users do on our websites. We use this data to understand how our Website is navigated to and used, and to plan for future enhancements of our Website.
Any feedback, complaints, requests for access to personal information and information breach reports may all be directed to our Privacy Officer at email@example.com.
Your access to and use of this site in any manner will constitute your acknowledgment that you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
In this Legal Statement, the expressions "we", "us" and "our" refer to Irving Shipbuilding Inc. and its related companies, who own, operate and maintain this site or components of it.
You are granted permission to view, store, print and reproduce pages within this site solely for your own personal use, for information purposes only, and not for commercial purposes.
This site and all of its components, including text, graphics, images and audio, are our property or the property of our licensors and are protected by copyright laws. All rights are reserved. You may not modify information provided on this site without our express written permission.
All names, logos, trademarks and designs on this site are our property or are used by us under license and may not be used for any purpose without our express written permission.
We make no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information or materials on this site and all warranties and conditions of any kind, express, implied or statutory, are hereby excluded. We do not warrant that this site or the server are free of viruses or other harmful components. We may change the content of this site at any time and without notice.
You agree to use this site for lawful purposes only and in a manner consistent with local, national, or international laws and regulations. You agree not to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this site, or use the site to link to, post, transmit or distribute any content which is offensive, invades another person’s privacy, contains computer viruses or any other malicious programs, software or malware, could result in civil or criminal liability, or is otherwise objectionable, or unlawful. In no event will we be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, losses or expenses, arising from your access to or use of this site.
We assume no responsibility for material or information contained in sites created or maintained by third parties to which this site's pages may contain links. Information sent to this site via electronic mail or online form, or otherwise via the Internet is not secure, and users should avoid sending sensitive, private, or confidential information.
Our collection, use and disclosure of personal information is governed as set out above in our Privacy Statement. Our Privacy Statement is incorporated by reference and is therefore a part of these terms and conditions. This site, and your use of this site, will be governed by the laws of the Province of New Brunswick and the laws of Canada applicable therein. We may modify these terms and conditions at any time without notice to you. The revised terms and conditions shall be posted on this site. Your continued use of this site after the revised terms and conditions have been posted constitutes your consent to such terms.